Posts By: admin
If you have a professional business in Austin, perhaps a law firm, CPA firm, talent agency, financial consulting firm, or something similar, it is important that you consider the right commercial concrete solutions. After all, you want to represent your business in the best way possible to both prospective and current clients. From the minute people walk into your company’s location, you want them to feel welcome and relate what they see to success.
While there are far more than three commercial concrete solutions to consider for your Austin business, the following rank among the best.
- Handcrafted Custom Overlay – With this, a skilled artisan hand-trowels the overlay to create a customized and textured finish. Especially if you want a designer look, this is the way to go. Using a product like Tuscan, the artisan not only transforms the appearance of floors but also countertops, walls, fireplace surrounds, and even a host of outdoor surfaces. As you can imagine, a handcrafted commercial concrete solution will make your Austin company stand out from the competition.
- Architectural Microtopping – Talk about making an artistic expression. An artisan can also apply an architectural microtopping. With this decorative concrete application, you end up with floors that have a marbled and polished effect. As a bonus, this commercial concrete solution is seamless, hypoallergenic, easy to maintain, and covers surface imperfections, making it an excellent choice for any professional business in Austin.
- Stamped Concrete – Used for both indoor and outdoor applications, this commercial concrete solution is perfect for all sorts of Austin With this, the installer creates a surface that looks like brick, wood, stone, river rock, slate, and a host of other materials. However, you have several coloring options, including acrylic finish coats, stains, and colored oxides. Then, with a custom template or scoring, you can have a design made specifically for your company. Another reason for going this route is the fact that stamped concrete works on concrete along with a variety of other surface materials, including drywall, brick, and stucco.
If you have ever known of someone who has an existing concrete slab ripped out and reinstalled, you know about the mess and time involved. For your home in Fredericksburg, you can transform its beauty and increase its value by choosing concrete driveway resurfacing over the alternative. There is no piles of broken rubbish or dust, and an expert can complete the project usually in one day.
As part of concrete driveway resurfacing at your Fredericksburg home, select a product that creates a gorgeous yet fully functional surface. For example, using SunStone or SunStamp, you can transform your driveway and have a property with incredible curb appeal. In fact, prepare yourself for strangers asking about the decorative concrete solution you chose.
Do you want your driveway to look like genuine wood, brick, limestone, slate, river rock, or another material? With either of the products mentioned, you can achieve one of those looks. Using a stamping mat, a professional installer or contractor starts by preparing the surface, which entails making any necessary repairs, cleaning it, and then allowing it to dry.
With that complete, he carefully and strategically places the mats during the concrete driveway resurfacing process at your Fredericksburg home. With the right amount of pressure applied, the mats create the design you want. Included with this, the expert applies an overlay in the color of your choosing. Based on your preference, the professional can use more overlays and colors for customization.
Not only will a stamped concrete driveway resurfacing project at your Fredericksburg home look like another material but it will also feel like it. For instance, if you want your driveway to look like river rock, it would mimic stones perfectly but also feel like stone beneath your feet. Regardless of your choice, there is no question your house will stand out and for all the right reasons.
If you believe the floors in your new Pflugerville coffeehouse have no significant impact on business, think again. As the largest surface, the floors are the first thing people notice when walking inside. Therefore, you want something that makes your customers feel welcome. An excellent way to accomplish that is with color flake epoxy floors.
When it comes to color flake epoxy floors for your soon-to-open Pflugerville coffeehouse, you have two primary options. You could go with a product like SunEpoxy 54 to which a professional installer adds shiny flakes, or with SunMetal FX, which already contains them. Whatever you decide, you can create a homey environment where people gather for good conversation, coffee, and food.
Remember that by having color flake epoxy floors installed in your Pflugerville coffeehouse, you end up with an incredibly durable and beautiful surface. Because epoxy works well for high-traffic areas, you won’t worry about worn spots or discoloration as your business grows.
This decorative concrete coating is resistant to abrasions, impact, stains, oil, moisture, and more. There is no damage caused by a dropped cup, spilled coffee, or a chair moved across the floor. This coating will always stay pristine, serving as the foundation on which you continue to build your business.
As for the flakes, you determine the volume. Depending on the look you want, a professional installer can broadcast them to create a subtler effect or something livelier and vibrant. For color flake epoxy floors at your Pflugerville coffeehouse, you can select between clear or light-colored flakes or those with a bold tone for customization.
Epoxy also has a slip-resistant surface. The expert can enhance that by using various textures or adding aggregates. With all the benefits combined for this decorative concrete coating, people will choose to enjoy a hot, delicious cup of java at your establishment over others.
Just imagine having a gorgeous space in your backyard with a floor that looks like real stone but without taking forever to complete. You can by having a professional installer or contractor refresh your concrete patio with the application of a product like SunStone. With a customized limestone coating, you have endless design possibilities.
When you choose to refresh your concrete patio, you avoid two things in particular. First, there is no need to find quality quarried stones with symmetrical shapes and similar color tones. Second, you do not need to have the current concrete slab torn out and reinstalled. Instead, an expert applies a top-of-the-line limestone coating directly on the existing surface.
You end up with perfect floors in one day. Best of all, with this type of customized coating, the surface looks so real that no one will know the difference. Once sealed to create a second layer of protection, the floors will outlast the time you live in the home. Not only does transforming your patio add value to the house, but it also makes it more marketable if you ever decide to sell.
But there are even more reasons to refresh your concrete patio using a customized limestone coating. Along with the floors, you can change the appearance of other horizontal and even vertical surfaces, including cinder block, drywall, brick, sheetrock, stucco, and more. That means instead of just focusing on the area you walk on, you can completely transform the entire space.
Because the look of quarried stone is so versatile, when you refresh your concrete patio, you can achieve any design you want. Whether casual, chic, contemporary, or sophisticated, stone works beautifully. To finish the project, add special touches in the way of furniture, lighting, throw pillows and blankets, a water feature, fire pit, and so on. With so many possibilities, you may find that your biggest challenge is narrowing your choices down to one
Unhappy with how the concrete floors in your Marble Falls garage look and function, you decide to visit your local home improvement store to purchase a DIY coating kit. Considering that you can find an assortment of products with “easy-to-follow” instructions, you feel confident you can handle the project. However, before you take that route, consider five reasons why you should leave the job to a professional installer.
As you look over each one, you will understand why having an expert apply coatings to the concrete floors in your Marble Falls home is by far the better option.
- Surface Preparation – Failing to properly prepare the surface before applying a concrete coating is perhaps the number 1 mistake that homeowners make. This task involves more than sweeping away dirt and debris. A professional installer uses the correct equipment and process to ensure the garage floors are 100 percent clean. This individual also fixes any surface imperfections. One oversight could be enough to mess up the entire project.
- Product Quality and Knowledge – Although some do-it-yourself products are “OK,” they do not compare to the top-of-the-line products used by professional installers. With a wealth of knowledge, the expert will select the right product to achieve the look you desire.
- Customization – With experience and expertise, it is impossible to customize the look of garage floors. A professional installer has both qualities, ensuring a fantastic outcome.
- Enhancements – A homeowner has no idea about the correct way to enhance a product using quartz beads, paint chips, aggregates, and so on, but a professional installer does.
- Time Management – People who are in a hurry to transform the garage floors at their Marble Falls homes tend to rush, which leads to mistakes. A professional installer knows how much time each project and product needs. For instance, if a customer wants SunStone applied, the installer dedicates the appropriate amount of time required to achieve perfection.