Polyaspartic Concrete Coating
“Fast curing high quality coating perfect for quick turnaround projects that need to be completed in one day.”Epoxy & Polyaspartic Gallery
Projects Featuring SunOne Polyaspartic (click to enlarge)
SunOne Product Video
SunOne is a very fast curing primer & finish coat designed for a variety of seamless commercial and residential flooring applications. SunOne polyaspartic coating was designed for projects that need to be back in service in one day and that want only the best in coating technology.
Features and benefits:
- Fast curing allows flooring projects to turned back over in just a day
- Can be installed with a range of surface temperatures from 20° F to 140° F…no need to postpone due to weather.
- UV stable and will prevent yellowing or blushing of the coating.
- Chemical and stain resistant, and ideal for resisting hot tire marks, oils and gasoline and other chemicals.
- Better and higher abrasion resistance than an epoxy or urethane for added durability, longer life and reduced maintenance.
Where to use it: SunOne is perfect for:
- Commercial and Residential Garages
- Commercial Kitchens & Restuarants
- Vehicle Showrooms
- Automotive Service Facilities
- Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
- Locker Rooms & Break Rooms
- Pool Decks & Patios
- Horizontal & Vertical
- …Anywhere you have concrete!
How it’s done: Because of Sundek’s advanced technology SunOne was designed with enough work time so that it can be applied by brush and roller. After the first bond/primer coat is applied, you can opt to seed chips or quartz beads into the wet surface to provide added slip resistant as well as decorative seamless floor solution. A second top-coat is then applied to encase the effects.